Health is the biggest wealth one can possess, which is daily threatened by several factors and these days pollution is one of the main reasons. Air pollution has engulfed numerous cities and they have a lot of adverse effects on our health. We need to prepare our bodies in every way so that it can tackle all the threats. Relying on medicines always is not recommendable as they can and will have side-effects. Hence here are a few natural products that can help your body cope with air pollution by keeping your body pure from the inside.
- Consume jaggery mixed with onion juice to get relief from the dry cough.
- Mix ginger with black pepper and tulsi. Drink the concoction to get relief from several respiratory ailments.
- Tulsi or basil has many medicinal properties. 10 to 15 ml of basil juice can clear out the pollutants from the respiratory tract.
- Long pepper or popularly known as Pippali in India is considered as a super herb that purifies lungs and helps in proper breathing. Consume a small amount of its powder with honey or warm water for about 7 days.
- A shot of turmeric and Aloe Vera can minimize the adverse effects of air pollution. Turmeric can be consumed with milk. Daily a glass of milk with a teaspoon of turmeric powder. It can also be consumed with ghee that can work as a remedy during asthma attack.
Try these few home remedies to deal with the increasing rate of air pollution; but these are all short-term tricks, in the long run, planting trees are the only way of reducing pollution.