A lot of work and time goes into making a good film. From a good, powerful script to acting, background score to editing, the director wants perfection!
Filmmakers understand the importance of realistic sets in movies and they don’t leave any stone unturned to make the film successful and memorable. Bollywood is famous for creating massive sets for their movies and some films have made headlines just for their expensive sets.
That’s why today we have come up with a list of films that have featured the most expensive sets ever!
10. Bombay velvet (2015): Anurag Kashyap: 68 crores
9. Bahabali: The beginning (2015): SS Rajamouli: 89 crores
8. Padmaavat(2018): Sanjay Leela Bhansali: 98 crores
7. Bajirao Mastani (2015): Sanjay Leela Bhansali: 65 crores
6. Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015): Sooraj Barjatya: Rs 90 crore
5. Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela (2013): Sanjay Leela Bhansali: 95 crores
4. Jodha Akbar (2008): Ashutosh Gowariker- 2.5 Crores
3. Saawariya (2007): Sanjay Leela Bhansali: 49 crores
2. Devdas (2002): Sanjay Leela Bhansali: 2.5 crores
1. Mughal-E-Azam (1960): K.Asif: 1 Lakh in the year 1960