Staying healthy is not for any special occasion. A good diet helps you reduce the risk of falling prey to all kind of chronic diseases. Due to our hectic schedules, we are left with no convenient choices but to surrender to such diseases. Hyperuricemia is one such disease that occurs when uric acid level becomes higher than normal.
It is necessary to take due measures to get rid of the uric acid problems. Let us talk about some home remedies that can be helpful:
1. Including 10 glasses of water per day is must in your diet. Water is needed to dilute the present uric acid in your blood. Moreover, it helps in the proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. Baking Soda plays a vital role in balancing uric acid levels. Mix half teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water. But never take it if you have blood pressure.
3. Purines are known for the nitrogen content as they break down to increase the uric acid level. Try to cut down the purine content foods like poultry, yeast, beer, mushrooms, etc.
4. Olive Oil is rich in Vitamin E and it controls the uric acid balance in our body.
5. One teaspoon of Apple Cider Vinegar can be mixed with a glass of water and taken every day. This helps in detoxifying and cleansing our body.