Migraines are recurrent and long lasting headaches that can be range from moderate to severe. There are reasons that can actually trigger the pain to a greater extent. A migraine is actually a neurological condition that can be accompanied by a tingling sensation, nausea, etc.
Normally, migraine is genetic but sometimes things can be different too. Know some of the home remedies to cope up with the problems of migraine.
- Ginger roots help in relieving pain in many parts of the body especially the migraine. Combine lemon juice or ginger in a cup of tea to get rid of the problems of migraine.
- Combine cinnamon powder with water to get an effective home remedy. Apply it on the forehead and leave for 30 minutes to get relief from pain.
- Take caffeine-content drink to get a relief from migraine.
- Avoid excessive light to ease the pain. Turn off the room lights or wear glasses to avoid direct contact with light.
- Take a good massage to boost blood circulation.