It is a general tendency for pregnant women to crave delicious food. You are free to eat a lot of mangoes during pregnancy as it is a high source of energy. But ensure to eat seasonal mangoes. Mangoes are in fact the king of the fruits that is reigning the local markets now.
Let us know a few benefits of mangoes during pregnancy:
- Mango is a good source of folic acid and it helps in the development of the foetus’ spinal cord and brain.
- Pregnant mothers can get rid of anaemia by eating mangoes. It is a good source of Vitamin C and this helps in the absorption of iron.
- Mango is rich in Vitamin A and this helps in the development of the baby’s teeth and bones.
- Vitamin A that is present in mangoes helps in the proper immunity development. It also helps in the growth of lungs, kidneys and
- Mangoes are abundant in potassium, magnesium and This is essential for maintaining the right amount of body fluids.