Almost in every household, Ajwain is a must herb that originated in our country itself. It has an extremely strong scent and that is the sole reason why it is called Ugragandha in Sanskrit. Ajwain seeds are rich in fiber, minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants.
1. Ajwain is the best medicine for indigestion and acidity. It keeps your stomach strong.
2. Ajwain is best known for healing the wounds. It can be well applied to the cuts and the injuries.
3. If you are having a toothache or ear pain, apply drops of Ajwain oil. This is good for oral hygiene too.
4. Do you know that Ajwain treats common cold also? Moreover, it treats bronchitis and asthma too.
5. Ajwain is very useful for stopping hair greying and also lightens the skin.