ICSE-ISC Result 2024: The Publication Of ICSE And ISC Merit List, How Did This Year's Results Turn Out?

The results of the ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations this year have been timely, and their release marked the end of the exams that took place. The announcement of the results for Class 10 happened to be within 37 days after the finishing of the exams. So far as Class 12 is concerned, the results were announced 48 days after it had concluded.
On May 6, Monday, at 11 a.m., the conventional method to expose the merit list was organised by the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) at its New Delhi office.
It was seen that the pass percentage of Class 10 examinees in the year 2023 was 98.9%. This year, it advanced to 99.47%. On the other hand, West Bengal did well this time, with a pass rate of 99.22%.

Totally, the number of candidates for class 10 is 2,43,617 this year. The statistics show that 53.57%, or 1,30,506 of the students, are boys, and the remaining 46.43%, or 1,13,111 students, are girls. 1,30,506 students, or 53.57%, are boys, and the remaining 1,13,111 students, or 46.43 Additionally, out of these candidates, 2,42,328 students have passed the exams.

By contrast, Class 12, with the number of candidates being 99,901, is likely to have more students than Class 11. Intrinsically, 26,827 students make up boys (52.82%), while the girls form the group constituting 22,818 students (47.18%). On the other hand, not only in the current year, but more than 98,088 students were able to obtain their qualifications.

For ICSE examinations in the class of 10, there were 60 subjects. In ISC examinations, the total number of subjects in class 12 was 47. The board exams in Class 10 were held from February 21 to March 28, and in Class 12, they were held from February 12 to April 3.

It is worth mentioning that the positions held by the female students have been extremely outstanding in both the Class 10 and Class 12 exams compared to the performances of their male counterparts. Female students in Class 10 have an overlap of 99.65%, while male students have an overlap of merely 99.31%. Likewise, as we look at class XII, the results for female students are 98.92%, while the boys are at 97.53%.
The Council has further announced that ‘compartment exams’ for ICSE and ISC will be discontinued from the upcoming academic year. If any candidate fails to achieve satisfactory marks in any subject, they can opt for these exams. Additionally, dissatisfied students can continue to take the "improvement "exam," which will be held during the next academic year. Nevertheless, they will only be eligible to sit for no more than two papers. These exams will be in the month of July. Moreover, they are permitted to go for "re-assessment" of their scores by paying Rs. 1000. This opportunity will be on offer to the students of Class 10 and Class 12 from May 6 through May 10. Also, if candidates are willing to apply for "re-examination," they should pay Rs. 1,500.

You can share this post!