Fatty liver is the condition in which excess fat accumulates inside the liver cells and normal, healthy liver tissue becomes partly replaced with the fatty tissue. Many people affected with it are not even aware of the disease.
Symptoms of Fatty Liver:
- Gaining excess weight in the abdominal area.
- Elevated cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Tiredness and fatigue.
- Overheating of the body.
- Excessive sweating.
A simple blood test and liver ultrasound can tell you if you have this condition and the best part is, it’s reversible.
5 Ways to Reverse Fatty Liver:
- Eating less carbohydrate.
- Drinking less alcohol.
- Eating more vegetables, protein and the right fats.
- Drinking raw vegetable juices.
- Take a good liver tonic.