Belly fat is the fat which is notoriously difficult to get rid of. The fat in our belly is called visceral fat and it builds up in the spaces between and around the internal organs like stomach and intestines.
Belly fat is a strong risk factor as it can lead to heart diseases, type 2 diabetes and even some types of cancer. People with extra fat around their midsection are vulnerable to a cascade of problems. There might be little truth in the myth that a bulging midsection means that you are doing well in life. It is actually quite the opposite.
Therefore we have come up with a few solutions to help you resolve the belly fat problem as soon as possible:
1. Avoid foods that has large amount of Trans fat in it. Also try cutting back on the amount of simple carbohydrates you eat like rice and bread. Dropping your carbohydrate intake will help you to tackle belly fat.
2. Sip on the juice of a lemon along with warm water first thing in the morning before taking your breakfast.
3. If possible try and reduce the stress level and any sorts of mental pressure. Feeling stressed causes our body to release cortisol which increases the amount of belly fat.
4. You must avoid any kind of sugary food because that contains fructose in it. This can finally lead to a number of chronic diseases and will make losing weight harder for you. While whole fruits are good for you, it’s advisable not to indulge as they have high levels of fructose content.
5. Aviod crash-diets as it may initially make you lose weight, but it is hard to sustain. If the calorie content in your body gets very low, your body will slow down the metabolic rate and make it harder for you to get rid of the excess fat. Make healthy changes to your lifestyle instead for best results.
Follow these simple steps and we assure you that even if a flat stomach with rock hard abs might not be within your reach, a healthier body most certainly will be.