Garlic is world-renowned for its place in sauces, soups and other dishes. It has also gained a great deal of attention for its potential to fight infection, reduce cholesterol and blood pressure, and otherwise protect the body when taken in moderation. Garlic tea is a perfect vehicle for garlic's benefits.
- Reduces weight: Garlic tea is able to stimulate the metabolism, which can increase passive fat burning and aid in weight loss efforts, while also partially suppressing the appetite!
- Provides energy boost: Drinking a cup of garlic tea every morning may not pack a caffeine boost, but it can increase overall energy levels at the start of the day.
- Improves respiratory system: If you are suffering from a cough, cold, sore throat or sinus congestion, a single cup of this tea can help clear out congestion and reduce inflammation in your respiratory tracts. It also helps in speeding up healing and eliminating the underlying infection.
- Natural antibiotic:Garlic is also known as nectar of the gods, poor man's treacle, or stinking rose. It is known that Greek soldiers drank garlic tea after their battles in order to cure infections. Thus, as you can see, the “miracles” that they attributed to garlic tea in ancient times were not so unusual.
- Excellent antioxidants: You will receive vitamins A, B1, B2 and C as well as some excellent antioxidants which are perfect to help care for your vision and your skin, further helping to prevent premature aging.